배너

2015년 1월 2일 금요일

1/1 Friends Back from School

Talk about how often you meet your friends back from school.

I don't get to meet my friends back from school that often. That's because we're all busy with our lives. When I get some time off, I normally meet up with my old friends who I went to school with. We do a lot of catching up when we hook up. We also talk about the good old days. It always feels good to meet up with old friends like that. Unfortunately, I have some close friends that I fall out of touch with. I want to see them the next time I get some free time.

1. friends back from school
ex> I went to my school reunion to meet my friends back from school.

2. get some time off 시간을 내다, 휴가를 내다
ex> I can get some time off next week.

3. do a lot of catching up 밀린 이야기들을 많이 나누다
ex> It was great to do a lot of catching up with old friends.

4. the good old days 좋았던 옛 시절
ex> My father likes to talk about the good old days.

5. fall out of touch with ~와 연락이 끊기다
ex> I have some close friends that I feel out of touch with.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기