배너

2015년 1월 8일 목요일

1/5 Ankle Injury

Talk about when you hurt your ankle.

I remember hurting my ankle a few months ago. I was walking down the stairs and I twisted my ankle. It was very painful. I went to see the doctor immediately. Fortunately, I didn't break a bone or anything, but I had to put a bandage around my ankle. I couldn't walk around freely and had to use crutches. I also took some medicine to ease the pain and make it heal faster. I had to spend most of the time on the sofa watching TV. It was one of the worst injuries in my life, as far as I'm concerned.

* hurt one’s ankle: 발목을 다치다
ex> He hurt his ankle while playing soccer.

* twist one’s ankle: 발목을 접지르다, 삐다
ex> I had to stay home after I twisted my ankle.
ex> I sprained my ankle this morning

* see the doctor: 병원에 가다, 진료를 받다
ex> I told her that she should go see the doctor.

* break a bone: 뼈가 부러지다
ex> I broke a bone and had to get a cast.

* ease the pain: 통증을 완화시키다
ex> I tried everything to ease the pain.

@ I fell down on the stairs계단에서 넘어졌어.

@ Related Topics>> Sprain ankle


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기