배너

2015년 1월 8일 목요일

1/8 Interest in Music

How has your interest in music changed over the years?

Well, in my teenage years, I mostly listened to music from boy or girl groups. There were tons of them in the K-pop industry. But as time went by, I started to listen to various types of music. Sometimes, I like listening to soft and quite music. I guess ballads or classical music would be good examples. These types of songs help me relax. On the other hand, there are times when I am in the mood for up-beat music. Fast songs keep my spirts up. They also keep me awake. Overall, I think I'm starting to appreciate a larger variety of songs as I grow older.

* in one's teenage years 중고등학교 때는, 십대 시절에는
ex> I was very active in my teenage years.

* be in the mood for ~하고 싶은 기분이다
ex> I'm not in the mood for a movie right now.

* keep one's sprits up 기분을 좋게 하다, 기운을 북돋다
ex> We had some music on to keep our spirits up.

* keep someone awake 깨어 있게 해 주다
ex> I need something to keep me awake.

* as I grow older 나이가 들면서
ex> I'm becoming more generous as I grow older.

@ We have different tastes in music.  우리는 음악 취향이 달라.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기