배너

2015년 1월 11일 일요일

1/12 Residence

Talk about the place you lived at in the past and the place you live at now.

When I was a kid, I remember living in a house with a garden. I used to play in the garden all the time. But now, I live in an apartment. I live on the tenth floor. There are trees and benches in the apartment complex. Because I have neighbors next door, I have to be more considerate of our neighbors. When I was living in a house, I didn't have to do that. That is one of the biggest differences between living in a house and an apartment. Plus, I have a great view from my apartment. It is much better than the view I had from my house.

* remember -ing (과거에) ~한 것을 기억하다
ex> I remember hanging out with my friends quite often.

* next door 옆집의
ex> Many people don't know who lives next door.

* be more considerate of ~을 더욱 배려하다
ex> We should be more considerate of other people.

* one of the biggest differences 가장 큰 차이점 중 하나
ex> That's one of the biggest differences between men and women.
ex> This function is one of the biggest differences between the two models.

* have a great view 전망이 매우 좋다
ex> The hotel room has a great view.

@ The view is amazing전망 끝내준다!


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기