배너

2015년 1월 19일 월요일

1/14 Movie Genres

What is your favorite genre of movies?

Well, when it comes to movies, I don't have a particular genre I like. I think I just watch whatever is big. It does not matter whether it's action movies or romantic comedies or sci-fi or fantasy. I just go to whatever is popular at that point of time. Now, another genre of movies I do enjoy watching is Korean movies because they have become much better than in the past. They are much better in quality. In fact, Korean movies are being exported overseas and also winning awards at big film festivals. So, once again, I don't have a particular genre of movies that I watch. I watch everything from action films to animations.


* don't have a particular 특정한 ~가 없다
ex> I don't have a particular reason for this.

* do not matter whether ~이든 아니든 상관없다
ex> It does not matter whether he comes or not.

* whatever is big 무엇이든 인기 있는 것
ex> I just buy whatever is big.

* at that point of time 그 당시에
ex> It was really important at that point of time.

* in quality 질적으로
ex> The movie was poor in quality.

@ It was a killer movie. 대단한 영화였어.


@ Related Topics>> Movies (2012.3.8)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기