배너

2015년 1월 19일 월요일

1/16 Bars

What kind of bars are there in Korea? Which do you go to often?

Bars are everywhere in Korea. There are typical western bars that serve hard liquor, and then, there are pubs that serve beer. Plus, there are Japanese places that serve sake. Many bars are on busy streets with a lot of foot traffic. They are concentrated near subway stations or universities. Personally, I like going to traditional Korean bars that serve Korean rice wine called makgeolli. The food is great at those places. I have get-togethers quite often at those bars. There's one place near my house that I go to often. I know the owner pretty well because I'm a regular there.

* be everywhere 어디에나 있다
ex> Convenience stores are everywhere in Korea.

* a lot of foot traffic 많은 유동 인구
ex> There is a lot of foot traffic near subway stations.

* be concentrated 집중되어 있다
ex> Cafes are concentrated near universities.

* have a get-together 모임을 갖다
ex> I'm going to have a get-together with my friends next week.

* a regular 단골 손님
ex> I used to be a regular at that restaurant.

@ I have social gatherings at bars quite often.
나는 술집에서 자주 모임을 가져.


@ Related Topic>> Korean Bars

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기