배너

2015년 1월 2일 금요일

1/2 Taking Some Days Off

What did you do when you took some days off?

I took several days off recently. First, I spent some quality time with my family. We ate out at a fancy restaurant and did some catching up. We also went for a movie together. Next, I also met up with a couple of my friends. One of them was getting married soon, so we all get together to congratulate that friend. He gave us his wedding invitation. Last of all, I also spent a few days doing some soul searching. I thought about my career and what I want to do in the future. Overall, I think I spent some meaningful time the last time I took some days off.

* spend some quality time with ~와 뜻 깊은 시간을 보내다
ex> I spent some quality time with my parents during the holidays.

* go for a movie 영화를 보러 가다
ex> Shall we go for a movie tonight?

* get together 모이다, 만나다
ex> Let's get together sometime next week.

* do some soul searching 자아 성찰을 하다
ex> I need some time to do some soul searching.

* take some days off 며칠 쉬다

ex> I had to take some days off because of my cold.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기