배너

2015년 1월 19일 월요일

1/19 Birthday Party

Tell me about a birthday party you went to recently.

I remember going to a birthday party of a close friend. It was held at a traditional Korean bar. The place was famous for Korean pan-fried dishes called jeon. We ordered a combo dish with various types of jeon. The food tasted extra good that day, probably because I was very hungry. We ended up drinking a lot that day. We even went to a karaoke after that. In the end, we all got a bit drunk actually. Naturally, I had a terrible hangover the next day. It took me quite a while to sober up. But overall, it was a very memorable birthday party.

* combo dish 모듬 요리
ex> People order the combo dish when they don't know what to order.

* taste extra good 맛이 유난히 좋다
ex> Everything tastes extra good today.

* get a bit drunk 약간 취하다
ex> I got a bit drunk last night.

* have a terrible hangover 숙취가 심하다
ex> We all had a terrible hangover the next morning.

* sober up 술이 깨다
ex> I couldn't sober up until the next day.

@ I have a splitting headache.

머리가 쪼개질 것처럼 아파.

@ Related Topic>> Korean Birthday Traditions (2014.6.27, 2010.12.10)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기