배너

2015년 1월 8일 목요일

1/7 Music Player

What device do you use to listen to music?

Cell phones are all-in-one devices. I use my cell phone to listen to music. Because I always have my cell phone on me. I can listen to music whenever I am. So, I almost always listen to music when I'm on the move. I plug in my ear-phones on the subway or the bus. I also have some music on in the car when I'm driving. Plus, when I have to concentrate on something at a coffee shop, I normally listen to music. I can block out the noise that way. Overall, I listen to music almost everywhere anytime I want.

* have something on me: ~을 항상 소지하고 있다.
ex> I don't have any cash on me.

* whenever I am: 내가 어디에 있든
ex> I can check my email wherever I am.

* on the move: 이동 중에
ex> You can use mobile banking when you're on the move.

* block out the noise: 소음을 차단하다
ex> I wear ear plugs to block out the noise.

* anytime I want: 내가 원할 때는 언제든지
ex> I can get in touch with my brother abroad anytime I want.

@ Let’s put some music on음악 좀 틀자


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기