배너

2015년 1월 8일 목요일

1/9 Favorite Place at Home

Which is your favorite place at home?

My favorite place at home would have to be my bedroom because it feels comfortable. After a long day at work, my room is the perfect place to wind down. I can do just about anything there. I can eat. I can read. I can watch movies. I can listen to music. And if I feel tired, I can fall asleep there as well. These are things I can do anywhere else in my apartment, but my bedroom is the best spot because I can do everything in private. Also, I feel like being alone sometimes and my own room is the best place for that. So, once again, my own bedroom is my favorite place at home.

* would have to be ~라고 하는 것이 맞다
ex> My answer would have to be no.

* wind down 편히 쉬다, 긴장을 풀다
ex> Let's just wind down a little before we have dinner.

* fall asleep 잠이 들다
ex> I felt so tried and fell asleep soon.

* in private 혼자서, 비공개로
ex> I'd like to talk to you in private.

* be alone 혼자 있다
ex> I want to be alone right now.

@ I'm just chilling in my room.
그냥 내 방에서 별거 안 하고 있어. / 그냥 방에 있어.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기