배너

2015년 4월 30일 목요일

4/29 Canceling an Appointment

Talk about when you canceled an appointment.

I remember a time when I was supposed to get my hair done at the hair salon. I had a hair appointment on a Saturday. However, I came down with a nasty flu the day before the appointment. I got so sick that I couldn't even get out of bed. I felt very bad about missing the appointment, but there was nothing I could do. I called the hair salon and told them that I couldn't go. I asked them to reschedule my appointment. Eventually, I made a new appointment and got my hair done a few days later.

@ Speaking Tips>> reschedule  일정을 다시 잡다
ex> I reschedule my trip to America.
ex> I reschedule the meeting in a hurry.

@ I would like to reschedule일정을 조정하고 싶은데요.

@ Homework>>
1. 내가 기다려야 되는 줄 몰랐어. (be supposed to)
2. 나는 오늘 4시에 미용실 예약이 있어. (have a hair appointment)
3. 다행히 예약을 놓치지는 않았다. (miss the appointment)
4. 나는 예약을 새로 잡아야 했다. (make a new appointment)


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기