배너

2015년 4월 23일 목요일

4/23 searching for Restaurants

Talk about how you search for places to go eat at.

I have a list of restaurants I go to pretty often. But I like to try new places as well. Because we have the Internet, it's very easy to search for restaurants. I type in a menu and an area on my cell phone. It shows me tons of places I can go to nearby. There are pictures of the menus and reviews from people who went there. So, that's how I decide where to go to eat. My family members aren't picky with food. They like to experiment with new restaurants as well. I normally do a search online and pick a menu or a place to go to. They were happy with the choices I made most of the time.

@ Speaking Tips>> picky  까다로운
ex> Are you picky with people?
ex> He's not picky with clothes.

@ I'm not good at picking menus나는 메뉴를 잘 못 골라.

@ Homework>>
1. 이제 새로운 곳에 가 볼 때야. (try new places)
2. 나는 이름과 주소를 입력했다. (type in)
3. 그 도시에는 가 볼 만한 곳이 많다. (tons of places)

4. 내 남자친구는 입맛이 까다롭지 않다. (be not picky with food)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기